Enabler with practical relevanceYears of experience lay a good foundation for coaching and consulting. Along with me you will find room for dialogue and change in perspective, for chaos and (re-)organisation, for silence and concentration. On your way I will support you according to your needs as clarification and sparring partner at eye level.
Creating an appreciative environment helps people to make the most of their potential.
CV | Experience | Achievements
- I grew up in a family of entrepreneurs in Friedberg, Bavaria
A-Levels, foreign languages, hotel industry
- Education as language correspondent in English and French, specializing in economy and companies
- Trainee at Kempinski Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, Munich
- Studies of recent and very recent history as well as political studies, University of Augsburg, discontinuation due to maternity leave
Job and career
Betapharm Pharmaceuticals GmbH and Betapharm Foundation
- Most recently Head of CSR and Commissioner of the Foundation
- Composition of the CSR-Reporting
- Presentations in Germany and all around Europe, networking
- Author of book contributions
- Numerous awards for Betapharm during this period of time, for example the seal of approval
- „Ethics in Business"
- Further training at „Intercultural Competence and Crisis Communication“, Delta Consultants
- Coaching in CSR-project management by Prof. Dr. Bernd Wagner
- Trained as systematic counsellor and coach, hauserconsulting, further training approved by Deutscher Bundesverband Coaching e.V. (DBVC)
- Trained as Therapeutic Touch Practitioner by Vera Bartholomay, Therapeutic Touch International Association Criteria
- Member of the executive board of my parents´ mechanical engineering company Martin Pehl GmbH and organized partial sale of the company in 2011
- of the charitable enterprise Papilio – for more social-emotional competence at the early age
Since 2010 Self employed
- as Business Coach, consultant and lecturer for value based corporate governance, in key stages of professional careers and for personal reorientation